Players may experience crashing when their device is running low on RAM (which is different from storage memory). Please try the following workarounds to see if they help.
- Restart your device.
- Force close all of your open apps. If you don't know how to force quit an app, please go here. (https://www.wikihow.tech/Close-Apps-on-Android)
- Clear your cache. For instructions on how to clear cache, please go here. (https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-clear-cache-on-android-phone)
- Make sure you're on a stable internet connection, such as using Wi-Fi instead of cellular data.
- Check if you are using the latest version of the app.
- Free up storage space. You can do this by deleting unused apps, pictures, and videos on your device.