Players may experience crashing when their device is running low on RAM (which is different from storage memory). Please try the following workarounds to see if they help.
- Restart your device. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears. Drag the slider to turn your device completely off. After the device turns off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo.
- Force close all of your open apps. Swipe your finger up on each of the apps you see to close them. Further help with this can be found here. (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201330)
- Clear your cache.
- Make sure you're on a stable internet connection, such as Wi-Fi instead of cellular data.
- Check if you are using the latest version of the app.
- Free up storage space. You can do this by deleting unused apps, pictures, and videos on your device.